From: McCready, Joan [mailto:Joan.McCready@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Monday, May 12, 2003 4:34 PM
To: 'MAPICS ERP System Discussion'
Subject: RE: Upgrade

Thanks, Pete! Better late than never - maybe I'll "bite the bullet" and
apply the cum's soon.

In case anyone is wondering, we do not have a separate test environment -
our production and test/training environs share the same AMALIBx. Hence, I
don't have the luxury of applying a tape to a test environ to see what is
going to happen.

          -- Joan

Joan McCready, IS Manager      phone:  636-479-4499
MetalTek International         fax:  636-479-3399
The Carondelet Division        www.metaltekint.com
8600 Commercial Blvd
Pevely, MO  63070