From: Jeff Snyder [mailto:jeffreygsnyder@xxxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Friday, March 21, 2003 8:41 AM
To: mapics-l@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: RE: security

you are preaching to the choir, it is not my place to question.

just wanted to see if there was a solution or not...not sure if you are
saying 'NO, cant be done ??'

  PS:  Should we trust all employees ??, do you not use mapics security at
all ??  or do we just trust the I.T. staff... ?? what about 'shop employees,

hmmm  can should we trust them tooo ???  just yanking your chain...

jeff