Subject:    Re: Inventory turns
Author: samilligan@xxxxxxx
Date:       2/26/03 1:31 PM

Can you tell me where I can find some info on mapics to Sales logix (crm)
interface?

Scott Milligan
Director- Sales Process Development
JLG Industries, Inc.
13224 Fountainhead Plaza
Hagerstown, MD  21742
Phone:  717.552.0817
samilligan@xxxxxxx
www.jlg.com

The information contained in this transmission is confidential.  It is
intended solely for the use of the individual(s) or organization(s) to
whom it is addressed.  Any disclosure, copying or further distribution
is not permitted unless such privilege is explicitly granted in writing
by JLG Industries, Inc.
Further, JLG Industries, Inc. is not responsible for the proper and
complete transmission of the substance of this communication nor for
any delay in its receipt.