When we need to do that, we pull the source for the screen (available off
the web), change the cursor position, and compile the screen into a
library at the top of the library list (we call it FFTMAPMOD6, for
Fleetwood Folding Trailers MAPICS Modifications, XAR6).

We do that as little as possible.....

Cork

Thong_Nhieu@teledyne.com
Sent by: mapics-l-bounces@midrange.com
01/20/2003 03:12 PM
Please respond to MAPICS ERP System Discussion