From: Shrader, Patrick [mailto:pshrader@wkep.com]
Sent: Tuesday, November 19, 2002 4:34 PM
To: mapics-l@midrange.com
Subject: RE: EXPIRATION DATE FOR MAPICS DB4

For version 5, WRKLICINF PRDID(5R33M7X), ENTER. Then press "5" on your
version and roll up. The expiration date is listed along with a grace
period.

This should expire about 1 year since you last paid your ALF.

Why did you decide to move to JDE? There is obviously a large expense to
reengineer your workflow from one ERP to another, so I'm curious what
influenced your decision. I feel that it is important to constantly evaluate
other offerings to make sure we are getting the best value for the money,
and the best options for our company.

Patrick