Hi list!

I believe that extended descriptions are written with a code of 'A' as well as,
C, D, G, P, R and T.   When this situation could happen?  I have few records in
my POCOMT file with an 'A' in field WUFLG but I do not know how these guys were
generated.

Any help is greatly appreciated.

Regards,
Peter Vidal