I'm currently working for a MAPICS customer in Houston, TX and the night
operator runs the Select and Edit report.  When they receive any error or
warning messages, they simply delete the transaction and then they can do their
backups.  Warning messages are generated when they over receive material and
they delete those records.  This is a major training issue we are trying to
resolve as records are disappearing and inventory is getting messed up.

Just wanted to let you know you will have to consider some retraining if you
choose to use PMC and there are any type of messages generated.  However, when
PM&C is used correctly it works great.

Paola Groeber
MAPICS Consultant
pygroeber@yahoo.com