Would anyone like to recommend a check writing software package that can be
used to print Mapics AP and Payroll checks on a laser printer with a
signature?  We are currently using a package but have been less than
satisfied with the support we receive.  Our annual maintenance/support fee
is due and we wanted to take the opportunity to explore our options.

Melissa Higgins
Ochs Industries, Inc.
Staff Accountant

This thread ...