Greg W,

You have described a situation where JacanaForms can help.  If you are
not familiar with JacanaForms, it is an electronic forms solution
available from Mapics that can replace preprinted forms with quality
laser output.

In your case, a form could be designed with the "standard" company logos
and headings.  Then, the customer number in the pick list spool file
could be interpreted and if it is one of the "special" customers,
different graphical and text elements could be placed on the form.  This
uses a single Formtype and keeps the printing consolidated to a single
printer without having to change forms.

Another option, if you are willing/able to modify the pick list (or
replace with an IWP report), is to place a "marker" on the pick list for
the other company.  The "marker" could be checked in the spool file
instead of the customer number to apply the appropriate elements.  This
eliminates the need to maintain a list of customers within the forms
designs.

If you are interested, contact me offline or your Mapics affiliate.

Regards,
Gregory Novak
Manager North American Technical Services
Momentum Utilities Pty Ltd
(630) 985-1736
gnovak@jacana.com
www.jacana.com