Title: COM Selling Price Calculation

Our base prices are rounded to two decimal positions.  On occasion we give our customers discounts - via price books (page 4).  When this calculation is done the selling price result is 3 decimals.

Our invoices are modified to show the selling price in dollars & cents, not fractions.  If a selling price result has all 3 decimal positions it will confuse our customers (33.33% discount on a base price of 5.14 is 3.427; extended by 50 units is 171.35; invoice shows 3.42 but customer thinks it should be 171.00).

Mapics does not have on option/feature to round the selling price.  Does anyone have some tips, ideas, examples, etc. as to rounding the selling price to 2 decimals?  API and/or User Exit?

Thanks!

Kevin Baltus - Programmer/Analyst
(651) 290-6179   kbaltus@automaticproducts.com
Gross-Given Mfg/Automatic Products International
http://www.automaticproducts.com

Blatant Band Plug
http://www.twitch.org