  • Subject: RE: Analytical alternative for MAPICS: Vendor- Vanguard Solutions Group, inc.
  • From: "McCready, Joan" <Joan.McCready@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 6 Jul 2001 15:14:05 -0500

Patrick -

Yes, you do sound like a salesman! I also got a quote for GPS (as well as
other MAPICS modules we're looking at) for budgeting purposes, and it was
way out of our ballpark, too.

I don't know what all goes into OLAP and data warehousing, but from what I
can find out, GPS will be out of the question for the "typical" mid-size
MAPICS-user manufacturing concern.

If we would have had that type of money, we'd have implemented SAP!
<tongue-in-cheek grin>

Joan McCready, IS Manager      phone:  636-479-4499
MetalTek International         fax:  636-479-3399
The Carondelet Division        www.metaltekint.com
8600 Commercial Blvd
Pevely, MO  63070