  • Subject: FW: [list-owners] *** ADMIN: MIDRANGE.COM back online!
  • From: "Shaw, David" <dshaw@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 2 May 2001 22:47:16 -0400

Attention, members!

First, please note the forwarded message below from our host, David Gibbs.
I'm sure we all appreciate the work he does to maintain the servers that
support this list and the archives of it.

Second, I would like to remind everyone to be sure that when you post a
message to MAPICS-L, that you send it from the e-mail address under which
you are subscribed.  I'm seeing an increase in the number of legitimate
posts which the list server is bouncing to me because people are trying to
post from different addresses.  This delays your posts, since they don't
make it to the list until I have time to check for them and forward them on.
This delay has been longer than usual lately since I am experiencing a
problem with one of my kidneys which has made it more difficult to check my
e-mail each day.  I'm probably facing surgery in the next week or two, and
may not be able to check the list for a couple of days, so please be careful
with your posts!  Thanks.

Dave Shaw
MAPICS-L Moderator
Spartan International, Inc.