• Subject: Re: Question on MAPICS XA5 and CLIENT XA5 BROWSER
  • From: Gcschramm@xxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 13 Mar 2001 19:35:54 EST

Hi,
I am not a programmer, so maybe there is a simple answer to the issue your
question raises.  I do not see how it would be possible to deny a Broswer
user the ability to transfer a file.  Any list view can be saved to the
clipboard or saved as a text file.  If there is a way to disable this, I
would love to hear it.

George C. Schramm, CPIM
Custom Systems Corporation
973.383.7808