Eric -

Actually, the person who jobbed off first - employee #1 - works 1st shift
and did NOT complete the operation.  Employee #2 - who works 2nd shift -
completed the operation.  It is just that we do the prepare operation the
next day.  Employee #1's transactions did not post, due to an
unrelated-to-this-MO error, while employee #2's transactions did post due to
no errors.  So crewing is not an option in this case.

Thanks anyway -- Joan

+---