  • Subject: RE: Suggestions for Changing Many Records in a Mapics DB File
  • From: "McCready, Joan" <Joan.McCready@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 5 Oct 2000 09:05:14 -0500

David and everyone else:

EPDM can make mass change updates to the ITEMASA file fields, but not to the
ITEMBL file.  Maybe the Integrator module would allow you to place ITEMBL
directly on the Browser and add the mass change capabilities to it....

        --  Joan

Joan McCready, IS Manager         phone:  636-479-4499
The Carondelet Corporation        fax:  636-479-3399
8600 Commercial Blvd              www.metaltekint.com
Pevely, MO  63070                 www.carondeletfoundry.com