From: linuxdesktop4i-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:linuxdesktop4i-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Mike Wills
Sent: Tuesday, May 11, 2010 6:00 PM
To: Discuss & plan a Linux based desktop environment for IBM i
Subject: [LinuxDesktop4i] Using RPG Next Gen

As a side thread to Aaron's talk about 8GB of RAM, I need VMWare Fusion to run WDSc and Client Access. I tried RPG Next Gen, but the interface was very confusing to me. Is there a "Getting Started" video or document to get me started? I just need the basics of adding a connection, opening a source file, modifying it, and compiling it. I got the connection added, but I couldn't figure out how to get into the program source I needed access to.

--
Mike Wills
http://mikewills.info