Sorry, should clarify. They don't use the older, cheaper intel processesors, they go for close to the top. They use a middle of the road video card, not a low-end one. They have (seemingly) higher end LCD panels. Most of this is based on things I have prices in the past. The point was the comparisons are about the same when you built a system that Is about the same.

--
Mike Wills
http://mikewills.info

Sent from my iPod