You can increase the font size of xt5250 by accessing the standard xterm
menu in the following way:

- Run xt5250 and connect to an iSeries
- While holding down left Control hold down the Right click button with the
mouse cursor in the xt5250 window
- Highlight "Large" or "Huge" or whatever you want
- Let go of the xt5250 window

There is a way to declare your desired fonts from the command line
arguments, but I've never bothered figuring it out. Can anyone share clue?

nb

With the Beta version it does give the warning message, and it does work. I
was using a different macachine to do testing on the font issue, and didn't
have the address for the beta version, so installed the version from
sourceforge. Just tried it on the machine with the beta version, and it did
give
me the message about remapping the key. I'm use to the + Key on the
numeric keypad being the field exit key, and Enter being Enter. I do recall
some other program that also used the control key as Enter, but can't
recall
what it was.

Really, like that it goes full screen, for some reason the regular tn5250
and
xt5250 open smaller xterm windows, that can be resized, but the font says
the same, and I haven't found a way to get it to change the font.

Thanks.

Will add the tn5250j to both the windows and linux OS's on my classroom
machines.