From: linux5250-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:linux5250-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Scott Klement
Sent: Wednesday, September 01, 2010 9:58 AM
To: Linux 5250 Development Project
Subject: Re: [LINUX5250] PC Organizer Function

Do you have +allow_strpccmd in your configuration?
(Otherwise, tn5250 will ignore STRPCCMD.)

On 9/1/2010 9:56 AM, Walker, Ralph wrote:
We have an application that uses the strpco/strpccmd functions. It
does
not work with tn5250 in Windows ver. 0.17.4. I checked the archives
and
looked in the source and found the display_check_pccmd in display.c is
present.