On Wed, 2009-06-17 at 17:52 +0200, Gilberto Persico wrote:
IMHO probably on the version I built several years ago SSL support was not
enabled (nor
anyway needed by anyone in 3+ years of package maintenance). Since the
version I built
is the 0.17.3 and is too much time I don't update it (still need to see the
changelist in 0.17.4),
as soon as I'll have time I'll try to make a new version and see if this
solves the problem.
By the way, I'll need your help to setup my 9401-150 V4R3 with ssl enabled
telnet, or
something like that to reproduce your scenario.

I'm finally getting back to this... we're starting to migrate Linux
servers to OpenSolaris 2009.06, and I put it on my workstation, so it
would be nice to have tn5250 to use.

Followed the same procedure: set up Blastwave per the instructions on
blastwave.org/howto.html and everything went smoothly. Installed
tn5250, but I'm still seeing a core dump right after the xt5250 window
opens (whether or not I use "ssl:machine-name"). Is there anything I
can do to help with this?