Hi James / Scott:

I fired up the latest version of FreeBSD (7.0) and loaded xt5250. It seems
to be working fine. So I've now got a wireless dumb terminal. Not sure if
that's a step forward or backward!

Anyway xt5250 is working as expected, thanks for all your help...

Regards,

Fred Schnittke MCSE, MCP,
Network Administrator
VETERINARY PURCHASING company limited