Sean Porterfield wrote:

Passing in my client certificate did in fact allow me to get the server
certs. I tried both, but neither worked. I'll try it again tonight
when I'm on the other PC where I started this. I don't know if tn5250
was working on the one I just tested, so there could be any number of
other issues compounding the confusion.

Thanks again.

I don't know what I was doing wrong the other day; it works fine now.
Thanks!
--
Sean Porterfield

This thread ...