I don't recall any more what the exact messages were when I tried to compile
with and without FINK.  It's on this list about 3+ years ago if somebody wants
to look it up.  It's not that important though.  I was just curious if anybody
out there ever got TN5250 or X5250 running under OSX and how it behaved?  On
all my 10.3 and higher machines I have X11 installed by default incase I care
to run a X11 app like Open Office or a couple of others programs that require
it.  Like I said I was just curious of others experiences with getting and
running TN5250 under OSX.  If you'd like to E-mail me a PPC binary of TN5250
for OSX I'd appreciate it.