Hello Sharon,

Since I want to make your users extremely happy, I've added this capability to the Win32 terminal of TN5250. :) The updated source code is now in CVS.

For your convienence, I've put a pre-compiled version of this online at the following link:
http://www.scottklement.com/tn5250/tn5250-0.17.3-cursor.exe

By default, this new feature is disabled. To enable it, you need to open the tn5250rc file (located in C:\Program Files\TN5250 by default) with Notepad or a similar editor, and insert one line that looks like this:
  +click_moves_cursor

That will enable the feature.  Let me know how you like it.