> > So I changed the Makefile to use cp instead of copy and cat
> instead of
> > type. Then I executed "make release" and I learnt that it uses an
> > hardcoded path to reference OpenSSL: C:\openssl-0.9.7b\
>
> If you can think of a better way (that doesn't use a
> hard-coded path) I'd be grateful for the help. Since I'm the
> only one (at least, so far) who has made a Win32 release, it
> was easy for me to simply hard-code the path in the Makefile
> (this only affects release building, and doesn't affect
> others who compile from source)

I would use "@lib5250_objs@\..\" instead. That's not perfect either but at
least it wouldn't be hardcoded.

> > Compiler engine version: Inno Setup 5.0.8
> > (...)
>
> You appear to be running a much newer version of Inno Setup
> than the one that I have on my system.  (I haven't updated
> mine since 2002!)  Mine is version 2.0.19.
>
> I bet they've changed the directives since then.

Probably. I don't know this so I can't help right now.

> Is it possible that yours is called "mingw32-make.exe"?
Yes

> Maybe when you
> run "make" you're getting one from a Unix-like environment?
I think so

So at least for the win32 port, just executing "mingw32-make install" works.
But I'm still fighting with OpenSSL to get a sh shell.

M-A