Hello,

first off all, thanks for developing and maintaining this great piece of
software.

We are using the latest CVS Version of tn5250 and have a problem with a
wrong cursor position in a procedure written for the /36 environment.
I'll append the code in question to the mail. The program is prompting
for input ('wieviel Kopien wollen Sie gedruckt haben? ( 0 2 )'). In
client acces the cursor is then positioned behind the prompt. In tn5250
the cursor is positioned at the top left of the screen. It can be moved
to the input field to proceed with the program, however.

Let me know, if I can provide more input to this problem.

Greetings,

Peter Ganten

Here is the code:

// COPY LIBRARY-P,NAME-DRUFK,RECL-120,REF-000035,DATE-03/01/21,TIME-1531
// * ' Das Programm   - D R U F K F -   wurde aufgerufen'
// * ' Druck Bordero Tabellierpapier weiss (TABW) ! '
// IFF ACTIVE-'DRUFKD,DRUFK,DRURKD,DRURKT,SDGN##,SLLFKV, +
SLLFKP,FKS300,VERARB,PLDASI,DRURKFKN,DRURKW,AKOABRTG' GOTO W
// * 'Programm kann nicht ausgeführt werden, da andere Verarbeitung
aktiv.'
// * 'der Job wird in 3 Sec. autom. abgebrochen!'
// WAIT INTERVAL-000003
// CANCEL
// TAG W
SLLFK
// IF ?USER?=STY GOTO S
// * 'wieviel Kopien wollen Sie gedruckt haben? ( 0 2 )'
// IF ?R?=0 GOTO C0
// LOAD DRUFKF
// SWITCH 11110010
// PRINTER NAME-FKLISTE,FORMSNO-TABB,COPIES-2,DEVICE-P5
// PRINTER NAME-PROTOKOL,FORMSNO-TABB,COPIES-1,DEVICE-P5
// FILE NAME-GRENZEFK
// FILE NAME-SDGTAGBE,DISP-SHR
// FILE NAME-AVORLDAT,DISP-SHR
// FILE NAME-KUNDSTAM,DISP-SHR
// FILE NAME-KUNDSANH,DISP-SHR
// FILE NAME-INFOTEXT,DISP-SHR
// FILE NAME-SDGGGVS,DISP-SHR
// FILE NAME-FIRMSTAM,DISP-SHR
// FILE NAME-GRENZSPB,RECORDS-300,EXTEND-30
// RUN
// GOTO CE
// TAG C0
// LOAD DRUFKF
// SWITCH 11110000
// PRINTER NAME-FKLISTE,FORMSNO-TABB,DEVICE-P5
// PRINTER NAME-PROTOKOL,FORMSNO-TABB,COPIES-1,DEVICE-P5
// FILE NAME-GRENZEFK
// FILE NAME-SDGTAGBE,DISP-SHR
// FILE NAME-AVORLDAT,DISP-SHR
// FILE NAME-KUNDSTAM,DISP-SHR
// FILE NAME-KUNDSANH,DISP-SHR
// FILE NAME-INFOTEXT,DISP-SHR
// FILE NAME-SDGGGVS,DISP-SHR
// FILE NAME-FIRMSTAM,DISP-SHR
// FILE NAME-GRENZSPB,RECORDS-300,EXTEND-30
// RUN
// TAG CE
// LOAD DRUSPB
// PRINTER NAME-SPEDBUCH,FORMSNO-TABB,DEVICE-P5
// FILE NAME-SDGTAGBE,DISP-SHR
// FILE NAME-AVORLDAT,DISP-SHR
// FILE NAME-KUNDSTAM,DISP-SHR
// FILE NAME-KUNDSANH,DISP-SHR
// FILE NAME-INFOTEXT,DISP-SHR
// FILE NAME-SDGGGVS,DISP-SHR
// FILE NAME-FIRMSTAM,DISP-SHR
// FILE NAME-GRENZSPB,RETAIN-S
// RUN
// GOTO E
// TAG S
// * 'wieviel Kopien wollen Sie gedruckt haben? ( 0 2 )'
// IF ?R?=0 GOTO C0S
// LOAD DRUFKF
// SWITCH 11110010
// PRINTER NAME-FKLISTE,FORMSNO-TABB,COPIES-2,DEVICE-P1
// PRINTER NAME-PROTOKOL,FORMSNO-TABB,COPIES-1,DEVICE-P1
// FILE NAME-GRENZEFK
// FILE NAME-SDGTAGBE,DISP-SHR
// FILE NAME-AVORLDAT,DISP-SHR
// FILE NAME-KUNDSTAM,DISP-SHR
// FILE NAME-KUNDSANH,DISP-SHR
// FILE NAME-INFOTEXT,DISP-SHR
// FILE NAME-SDGGGVS,DISP-SHR
// FILE NAME-FIRMSTAM,DISP-SHR
// FILE NAME-GRENZSPB,RECORDS-300,EXTEND-30
// RUN
// GOTO CES
// TAG C0S
// LOAD DRUFKF
// SWITCH 11110000
// PRINTER NAME-FKLISTE,FORMSNO-TABB,DEVICE-P1
// PRINTER NAME-PROTOKOL,FORMSNO-TABB,COPIES-1,DEVICE-P1
// FILE NAME-GRENZEFK
// FILE NAME-SDGTAGBE,DISP-SHR
// FILE NAME-AVORLDAT,DISP-SHR
// FILE NAME-KUNDSTAM,DISP-SHR
// FILE NAME-KUNDSANH,DISP-SHR
// FILE NAME-INFOTEXT,DISP-SHR
// FILE NAME-SDGGGVS,DISP-SHR
// FILE NAME-FIRMSTAM,DISP-SHR
// FILE NAME-GRENZSPB,RECORDS-300,EXTEND-30
// RUN
// TAG CES
// LOAD DRUSPB
// PRINTER NAME-SPEDBUCH,FORMSNO-TABB,DEVICE-P1
// FILE NAME-SDGTAGBE,DISP-SHR
// FILE NAME-AVORLDAT,DISP-SHR
// FILE NAME-KUNDSTAM,DISP-SHR
// FILE NAME-KUNDSANH,DISP-SHR
// FILE NAME-INFOTEXT,DISP-SHR
// FILE NAME-SDGGGVS,DISP-SHR
// FILE NAME-FIRMSTAM,DISP-SHR
// FILE NAME-GRENZSPB,RETAIN-S
// RUN
// TAG E
// SWITCH 00000000
// CEND

--
Peter H. Ganten   <ganten@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>         fon: +49 421 22 08 114
Geschäftsführer                                  fax: +49 421 22 08 115