Dear Scott,

Varying off the device really cause the socket to close. But there's no
need to vary off it... The program just ends the writer.

I'm giving up of trying to find a way to print with this RPG program...
The best way of making the printing operation to work is to change the RPG
program, but the software company does't want to do that, cause they want
to sell IBM products to access their software....

Luis Otavio