Scott, Thank you for the tarball with tn5250 for Windows. I found just one small catch along the way. After a hang-up during the build, I changed a line in makefile from DLL_LDLIBS = $(ARCH) $(INCLUDE) $(OPENSSL_LIB) -lwsock32 to DLL_LDLIBS = $(ARCH) $(INCLUDES) $(OPENSSL_LIB) -lwsock32 The second try worked, so I conclude (from that well-known rule of logic, post hoc propter hoc) that the extra "S" fixed the problem (grin). As it happens, my environment does have define INCLUDE. If you need more info, or if you find my solution implausible, I can probably recreate the problem. Good readme file! Things like this could make source distributions popular in the Windows world. Thanks again, Terry.