  • Subject: Re: Cursor positioning issues.
  • From: Scott Klement <klemscot@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 19 Dec 2000 17:21:27 -0600 (CST)

Since Dave McKenzie's cursor positioning patches were incorporated back in
october, I have had absolutely no cursor positioning problems.   None
whatsoever.

Of course, I'm running the development version, not 0.16.0.  (IMHO, the
development version is a whole lot more stable!)

Maybe someone could inspect the difference in how the cursor positioning
works between version 0.16.0 and the current development sources??

-S