On Mon, Sep 30, 2024 at 1:10 PM DOUGLAS ENGLANDER via JAVA400-L
<java400-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
I have this in my Java program and it works to get a connection. I think
this is not using JT400.JAR. The connection works. But when I try to run a
SQL Insert, it says it can't find the table in the ABCDEFGH library. Which
is correct since that library does not exist. What do I need to change
here so the driver uses *LIBL instead of ABCDEFGH?

Class.forName("com.ibm.db2.jdbc.app.DB2Driver");
db2_conn = DriverManager.getConnection("jdbc:db2:localhost", "ABCDEFGH",
db2password);

I would suggest using JT400 ... it's a more known quantity, and people
here are going to be more familiar with it.

JT400 jdbc uri's look like: jdbc:as400://system-name/default-schema;properties

See https://javadoc.midrange.com/jtopen/com/ibm/as400/access/AS400JDBCDriver.html

david