And t

On Fri, Jun 19, 2020 at 3:16 PM James H. H. Lampert <
jamesl@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

In preparation for updating a customer box, I installed Tomcat 7.0.104
on our own AS/400 (64-bit Java 6 JVM).

Java 6?

$ bash -x $CATALINA_HOME/bin/catalina.sh

Try /QOpenSys/pkgs/bin/bash instead.

If not found, yum install bash

And there should be catalina logs from the startup that will tell you what
went wrong.

This thread ...