Greetings.  Yea. the Javatool box, or jtopen has a lot of options, and you
can and should be able to access everything you mention below, and then
you would have to call to remove things.  There are no automated ways in
the toolbox to clean up spool files.

BUT, with the very latest IBM i Services, there is a new service that may
be of interest. A new services was delivered in the SYSTOOLS library that
allows you to specify the outQ, user and date for spool files that you
want to delete from the system, and this service will clean them up for
you.

Here is an example of that SQL

call Systools.Delete_Old_Spooled_Files(Delete_Older_Than =>
   current date - 30 days, P_User_Name => 'TIMMR',
   Preview => 'YES')
Latest database Group will provide you with this nifty feature.

Tim

Tim Rowe, timmr@xxxxxxxxxx
Business Architect Application Development & Systems Management for IBM i
IBM i ISV Council
IBM i Development Lab, Rochester, MN
(507) 253-6191 (Tie) 553-6191

http://www-03.ibm.com/systems/power/software/i/are/index.html