It's been a while since I've done this, so I'm wondering what everyone else
is doing, since there may have been some updates and/or new packages out
there. I'll be working on a project that is doing backend requests to a
RESTful service that will be posting small financial transactions. The
endpoints I'll be using are using JSON, but that shouldn't really matter.

This thread ...