Also, this is an RPG program calling Java methods...

Can I still set that property somehow?

Where would I find the resulting log?

Thanks!
Charles

On Tue, May 16, 2017 at 2:28 PM, Gary L Peskin <garyp@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

If you set the system property

javax.net.debug=all

the output should show exactly what's going on during the handshake. You
can set this by including

-Djavax.net.debug=all

on the command line used to launch your Java application.

HTH,
Gary