-------- Forwarded Message --------
Subject: [jt400-news] JTOpen 9.2 is released.
Date: Mon, 27 Feb 2017 10:36:07 +0800
From: JTOpen User Announcements <jt400-news@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: jt400-news@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Dear developers,

JTOpen release 9.2 is now available for download on the SourceForge project page for the JTOpen project, at _http://sourceforge.net/projects/jt400_

Maven: _http://repo1.maven.org/maven2/net/sf/jt400/jt400/9.2/_

PTFs for IBM i are as following:
V7R3: SI63705
V7R2: SI63704
V7R1: SI63703

Please refer to the "changes.html" file for a list of updates since JTOpen 9.2.
- IFSFile: get ASP and get file system type support
- IFSFile: get CCSID and get owner name support
- JDBC CLIENT: System debugger support
- JDBC: Add details to descriptor index invalid exception
- JDBC: Allow setSchema(*LIBL) for system naming
- JDBC: Always return warning for SQLSTATE 01004
- JDBC: Correct ResultSetMetaData for NCHAR and NVARCHAR types
- JDBC: Fix getting input stream from XML
- JDBC: Set warning message to blank if SQLCODE is 0
- JDBC: Allow AS440JDBCRowSet to use AS400JDBCManagedDataSource
- MessageQueue: Fix memory leak issue
- SystemPool: Fix SystemPoolBeanInfo
- system pool supports pool size in long type
- Ship jt400Proxy.jar, jt400Servlet.jar and jt400android6.jar complied with JDK6

To ask questions about JTOpen and the Toolbox, please use the JTOpen/Toolbox forum (*Note*: forum has been migrate to Develop-works now.):_
__https://www.ibm.com/developerworks/community/groups/service/html/communityoverview?communityUuid=23fbfc12-4c77-41b2-8455-5021dc4a8bfb_

Other sources of information about the Toolbox and JTOpen include:

Toolbox home page: _http://www.ibm.com/systems/i/software/toolbox/_
JTOpen home page: _http://jt400.sourceforge.net/_
JTOpen project page: _http://sourceforge.net/projects/jt400_
JTOpen bugs database: _http://sourceforge.net/tracker/?group_id=128806&atid712772_

IBM Toolbox for Java -- Development Team
http://www.ibm.com/systems/i/software/toolbox/