Running the 32-bit JVM with Tomcat has made a big difference in the past for me.

Regards,

Richard Schoen | Director of Document Management Technologies, HelpSystems
T: + 1 952-486-6802
RJS Software Systems | A Division of HelpSystems
richard.schoen@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
www.rjssoftware.com
Visit me on: Twitter | LinkedIn

message: 2
date: Wed, 28 Oct 2015 16:34:03 -0400
from: Buck Calabro <kc2hiz@xxxxxxxxx>
subject: Re: Resources for improving Java performance on midrange
boxes?