I am sending this to two lists. WDSCI-L and JAVA400-L.

I am trying to add a menu item to the LPEX Popup menu.

I can add a new item to the popup menu in other editors using the SimplePopupMenu example on the web.
However I cannot get the new menu item to show up on a member opened in the LPEX editor.

Below is the plugin.xml file

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<?eclipse version="3.4"?>
<plugin>

<extension
point="org.eclipse.ui.popupMenus">
<objectContribution
objectClass="org.eclipse.ui.IEditorInput"
id="simplePopupMenu.contribution1">
<menu
label="ShowIFile"
path="additions"
id="simplePopupMenu.menu1">
<separator
name="group1">
</separator>
</menu>
<action
label="SimpleMessageAction"
class="simplepopupmenu.popup.actions.SimpleMessageAction"
menubarPath="simplePopupMenu.menu1/group1"
enablesFor="1"
id="simplePopupMenu.newAction">
</action>
</objectContribution>
</extension>
<extension
point="com.ibm.lpex.preload">
<preload
class="simplePopupMenu.preload3">
</preload>
</extension>

</plugin>

If anyone has any ideas what I need to do to make this show up in the Lpex Editor I would appreciate it.

Thanks

Ron