From: java400-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:java400-l-
bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of mtodd@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Sent: Tuesday, November 06, 2012 9:23 AM
To: java400-l@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: JAVA servlet sometimes not being run

When submit button on HTML form is pressed, JavaScript is run to call a
JAVA
Servlet.

If processing in Servlet is successful I go to an external payment
company
site.

But have had instances where JavaScript is not run and user goes directly
payment site without Servlet being run.

Application processes about 1000 users in a week, and maybe just 1 or 2 of
those will be as above.

I have never been able to recreate problem in my testing.

I am running app on a Websphere server running on an iSeries.

Please help!

*************************

CONFIDENTIALITY / DISCLAIMER NOTICE

This communication contains information which is confidential and may also
be privileged.
It is for the exclusive use of the recipient(s). If you are not the
intended
recipient(s) please note that any distribution, copying or use of this
communication or the information in it is strictly prohibited.
necessarily represent those of Costco Wholesale UK Ltd. If you have
received this communication in error please notify us by e-mailing the
author
or by telephoning (01923 213113) and then delete the communication and
any copies of it.
This communication is from Costco Wholesale UK Ltd whose registered office
is at UK Home Office, Hartspring Lane, Watford WD25 8JS, England.