Alan:

Is that code in java???

Thomas Burrows at CVS Caremark - Richardson, TX

On 10/19/12, Alan Campin <alan0307d@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
I have used User Queues. I wrote a service program that does the
create, delete, read and write and have written to them with C. RPG is
very easy to interface. C is a mother of all mothers. The Java stuff
just allows you to use them in Java.

Main reason for using them is speed. They are faster than data queues.
My test said about 40%. The User Queue service program is available is
anyone wants the code.