Hi Joe,

Thank you very much for sharing. That article is very helpful! Would you
please share with us more about why you choose AuthenticRoast?

thank you and best regards,

Yiyu

On Tue, Jan 17, 2012 at 12:55 PM, Joe Sam Shirah <joe_sam@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>wrote:

Hi Everyone,

I've recently written a couple of articles for IBM's developerWorks
site. "Customize container-managed security with
AuthenticRoast" at:

http://www.ibm.com/developerworks/java/library/j-authenticroast/index.html

was posted today and may be useful if you want to use container-managed
security with your own custom validation in a standard ( vai JSR 196 ) way.
As it happened, both projects mentioned in the article involved the AS/400
( although dW made me call it the IBM i. )

The second article, "Using RichFaces with JSF 2", was published last
week at:

http://www.ibm.com/developerworks/java/library/j-richfaces4/index.html

It's an update to my previous article and should be helpful to anyone
who wants to use Richfaces, which is a rich, AJAX-ified web component set,
or migrate to version 4 and JSF 2 from previous versions.

Joe Sam

Joe Sam Shirah - www.conceptgo.com (904) 302-6870
conceptGO - Consulting/Development/Outsourcing
Java Filter Forum: www.ibm.com/developerworks/java/
Just the JDBC FAQs: www.jguru.com/faq/JDBC
Going International? www.jguru.com/faq/I18N
Que Java400? www.jguru.com/faq/Java400

--
This is the Java Programming on and around the IBM i (JAVA400-L) mailing
list