Hi
We have a web application which calls lots of AS400 RPGLE stored procedures
for doing some business logic,

I see this message in job log often, and i want to understand some thing,
and would appreciate if some one can help in it,

I think i see these messages after one of the stored procedures submits a
job in batch, and that job goes in a single threaded queue and does not get
complete for about 5- 10 minutes,

Am i to believe that because we are submitting a job from stored procedure
to a job queue to process in batch we are holding up that jdbc connection
causing AS400 to allocate more memory for this JDBC connection?

I am sure we are closing all the connections after we call the stored
procedures.

Any ideas

Message ID . . . . . . : PWS0083 Severity . . . . . . . : 30

Message type . . . . . : Information

Date sent . . . . . . : 12/03/10 Time sent . . . . . . : 08:40:58

Message . . . . : Additional 17 megabytes of storage allocated for this
job.