From: java400-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:java400-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of
Yan.Zhang@xxxxxxxxxx
Sent: Wednesday, August 25, 2010 3:58 PM
To: Java Programming on and around the iSeries / AS400
Subject: SQL trigger question

I have 3 "after update" triggers on Table0: T1, T2, and T3. All these 3
triggers are built on Table0.
T1 inserts some records into Table1;
T2 inserts some records into Table2;
T3 inserts some records into Table3.

So, after Table0 is updated, I think T1,T2.and T3 would be launched at
the same time.
But why in my experiments it shows the "insert into...." for 3 tables
are executed sequentially? i.e. A bunch of records are inserted into
Table1, then a bunch of records are inserted into Table2, then a bunch
of records are inserted into Table3.

thanks,
YanZ
--
This is the Java Programming on and around the IBM i (JAVA400-L) mailing