I should have noted too, I'm using NetBeans in this case. It's a
JSF/Facelets app and eclipse/RD(whatever you want to end it with) does
not support facelets. More so, does not support auto-complete for
Facelets. NetBeans does it very well, plus I like NetBeans maven
support and native Mercurial support a little better :-)
--
James R. Perkins