Here is a more detailed description.
1) this is the process I create stored procedure called GETMEASURES. It
works fine.

public class RetrieveInfo {

public static void getMeasures(ResultSet[] rs)
throws SQLException {
Connection con =
DriverManager.getConnection("jdbc:default:connection");
Statement stmt = null;
String sql = "select * from measures where EXCLUDES <> 'X'";
stmt = con.createStatement(ResultSet.TYPE_SCROLL_SENSITIVE,
ResultSet.CONCUR_READ_ONLY);
rs[0] = stmt.executeQuery(sql);

if (con != null) {
con.close();

CREATE PROCEDURE someSchema/GETMEASURES ( )
DYNAMIC RESULT SETS 1
LANGUAGE JAVA
SPECIFIC someSchema/GETMEASURES
NOT DETERMINISTIC
MODIFIES SQL DATA
CALLED ON NULL INPUT
EXTERNAL NAME 'test/RetrieveInfo.getMeasures'
PARAMETER STYLE JAVA ;

Messages:
call IDIGTRUNK/getMeasures()

Return Code = 0

SQL State: 0100C
Vendor Code: 466
someSchema. Cause . . . .

. : Procedure GETMEASURES in someSchema was called and has returned one or
more result sets.

Recovery . . . : None.

Statement ran successfully, with warnings (23 ms)

2) then I was trying to create another stored procedure TESTNESTEDJAVASP,
which calls the previous sp.
public class TestNestedJavaSP {

public static void comparison(
ResultSet[] rs)
throws SQLException, Exception {

Connection con =
DriverManager.getConnection("jdbc:default:connection");
CallableStatement stmt = null;

String sql = "call someSchema.getMeasures()";
stmt = con.prepareCall(sql);
stmt.execute();
rs[0] = stmt.getResultSet();

/* if (rs[0] != null) {
while (rs[0].next()) {
// this is a funcion in a predefined class
Logging.writeDebugTbl("aSchema", con, "TestNestedJavaSP test
rs[0] ", rs

[0].getString(1));

}
} */

if (con != null) {
con.close();

CREATE PROCEDURE IDIGTRUNK/TESTNESTEDJAVASP ( )
DYNAMIC RESULT SETS 1
LANGUAGE JAVA
SPECIFIC someSchema/TESTNESTEDJAVASP
NOT DETERMINISTIC
MODIFIES SQL DATA
CALLED ON NULL INPUT
EXTERNAL NAME 'someSchema/TestNestedJavaSP.comparison'
PARAMETER STYLE JAVA ;

Messages:
call IDIGTRUNK/TESTNESTEDJAVASP()

Return Code = 0

Statement ran successfully (24 ms)

I got above messages, but no result set shown.

thanks,
yan