Dan,

The numeric in RPG is definitely 10i 0 (integer, 4b0, etc.).

d incgljseq pr extpgm('INCGLJSEQ')
d inlocation 5a const
d outuseseq 10i 0

I used a prototype instead of *ENTRY PLIST.

A testing program and SQL external procedure both call this program
successfully. Due to other limitations (unrelated to RPG or Java), I need to
call the program from Java.

Thanks,
Loyd