Hi Coy!

I'd venture to guess your internal imaging folks (by your email
address,
I can only assume you work for Fidelity) already have some good X9.37
test files that you could borrow since they can be a pain to create.

You would think! But you know that old saying about left and right
hands! Actually I work for a company that was bought by a company that
was bought by a company that was bought by Fidelity.

X9.37 is a standard with many implementation specific nuances.

Yes, the revisions are scary. I wrote to X9 and this is part of the
reply I received..

" The "Draft Standard for Trial Use" or DSTU never became an industry
standard and was withdrawn, although the "historical document is
available my understanding is that the industry does not want to see any
future development with the withdrawn standard. Anyone requesting it
should do it only for reference purposes and new development should be
according to ANS X9.100-187 and appropriate industry application aids
for guidance on implementation(i.e., Universal Companion Document). "

Maybe this will come back to visit you someday.

Bill Blalock