Thanks but my question did anyone find any issues with this version of JDK? We always get some issues with IBM version change and we apply PTFs. Iam trying to find in advance if anyone had any experience?

--- On Thu, 4/16/09, Neill Harper <neill.harper@xxxxxxxx> wrote:

From: Neill Harper <neill.harper@xxxxxxxx>
Subject: RE: JDK
To: "'Java Programming on and around the iSeries / AS400'" <java400-l@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thursday, April 16, 2009, 5:22 PM
I would say, remember that you can control the version of
the JDK that your
JVM loads up in, so you should be able to put it through
some fairly
comprehensive SAT and UAT before it goes anywhere near your
live machine. If
it doesn't work well (on dev) the switch back should be
as simple as a
change to a config file.