To: "'JAVA400-L@xxxxxxxxxxxx'" <java400-l@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Wednesday, March 25, 2009 12:21 PM
Subject: RE: using java for stored procedures

We are getting

Additional Message Information

Message ID . . . . . . : SQL4302 Severity . . . . . . . : 30
Message type . . . . . : Diagnostic
Date sent . . . . . . : 03/25/09 Time sent . . . . . . : 11:55:43

Message . . . . : Java stored procedure or user-defined function
KEVIN.WAKEONLAN, specific name WAKEONLAN aborted with an exception
"Connection to relational database AS400ADM already exists.".
Cause . . . . . : The Java stored procedure or user-defined function aborted
with a Java exception. If SQJAVA component trace is on, then the component
trace for the job contains a Java stack traceback for the aborted method.
Recovery . . . : Debug the Java method to eliminate the exception.