Thanks Joe, it looks like the 32-bit Java 6.0 is available.
http://www-912.ibm.com/8625680A007CA5C6/1AC66549A21402188625680B0002037E
/02ADB33DA4E936D0862574A30076F322

Does any know if 64-bit version JVM 6.0 is available for V5R4?

thanks

"Joe Sam Shirah" <joe_sam@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message

Java 6.0 is available.

http://publib.boulder.ibm.com/infocenter/javasdk/v6r0/index.jsp?topic=/c
om.ibm.java.doc.diagnostics.60/diag/problem_determination/i5os_setup_sof
tware.html

Joe Sam

Joe Sam Shirah - http://www.conceptgo.com
conceptGO - Consulting/Development/Outsourcing
Java Filter Forum: http://www.ibm.com/developerworks/java/
Just the JDBC FAQs: http://www.jguru.com/faq/JDBC
Going International? http://www.jguru.com/faq/I18N
Que Java400? http://www.jguru.com/faq/Java400