Ala, Michael wrote:
I am trying to run a javamail program but am getting errors that I think
are related to the class path
I was originally getting errors from calling the program from RPG
Message . . . . : Java exception received when calling Java method (C
G D
F).

Cause . . . . . : RPG procedure MAILER in program MILIB/MAILER
received Java
exception "java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: demo/Mailer" when calling
method
"sendSimpleMail" with signature

Looks like your classpath isn't set when invoking the java.

Do an 'ADDENVVAR' to set the classpath.

david

This thread ...